OCI Systems fully appreciates the dynamic nature of the 21st century workplace. Which is where our Structured Cabling and Fiber Optics Installations come in to help ensure modern business needs are managed without interruption.
Businesses working from remote locations while managing multiple digital platforms within their communication arena. All of which our communication systems can help you oversee!
Structured Cabling and Fiber Optics Installations
At OCI, our structured cabling and fiber optics include planning, installation and testing.
Your wireless network and electronic devices are only as good as the service that backs them up. Ensure your business has a steady stream of connectivity.
Simply put – slow service means decreased productivity. Something structured cabling and fiber optics can help to manage.
Our Installations Include:
- All media type capabilities
- Installation of all associated equipment and supplies – from the main distribution frame to the jacks and beyond.
- Installation of patch panels for voice and data in any manufacturer requested of all colours and lengths.
- Converging voice and data products through certified cabling infrastructures
- Supplying and installing fiber optic cable and all associated equipment for a total turnkey end-to-end solution
- Splicing, labeling and testing
- Single or multi-mode options throughout
Seeking Structured Cabling and Fiber Optics Installations in the Lower Mainland or across BC? We provide telecommunication services that ensures coverage within the budget that works for your industry type.
From digital marketing companies and their variety of platforms requiring high-speed capabilities, to at-home businesses in need of simple and streamlined solutions. We are here to help.
- NORTEL PHONE SYSTEMS
- AVAYA PHONE SYSTEMS
- ALLWORX PHONE SYSTEMS
- PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT
- BUSINESS PHONE SERVICES
- STRUCTURED CABLING & INFRASTRUCTURE
- RELOCATION & COMMUNICATION
- SECURITY CAMERA SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS & SMART CARD ACCESS
Want to know more about why structured cabling is important? Find out here.