Structured Cabling for Commercial, Industrial & Multi-Family Buildings
We offer planning, installation, and testing of structured cabling systems for CAT5e, CAT6, single mode fiber, multi-mode fiber, demarcations, and more.
Voice, Data and Coaxial Installations
- All media types, including Category 3, 5, 5e, 6, FT6, coax (fire rated), and FT4 (non-fire rated) from 4 pair to 1000 pair, etc.
- Supply and install all associated equipment. OCI Systems uses NORDX equipment unless customer requests other products. We can install any type of connection equipment from the main distribution frame to the jacks.
- Thru affiliates we can offer all certification levels on manufacturers such as Amp, Panduit, NORDX, Hellerman Tyton, and IBDN.
- Supply and install patch panels for voice and data in any manufacturer requested. Also supply and install racks and or cabinets for a complete end-to-end solution. Patch cables of all colors and lengths.
- In inaccessible locations we can supply and install “flat” cable for those hard to wire locations.
- We supply and install switch cables when an installation or expansion takes place.
- Specializing in the convergence of voice & data products through certified cabling infrastructures we continue to confidently lead our clients into the ever changing future of technologies.
Fiber Optics Installations
- Supply and install fiber optic cable and all associated equipment for a total turnkey end-to-end solution. Fiber patch panels, patch cables, and cable management.
- Installation, splicing, labeling and testing.
- Single or Multi mode.
Backbone and Demarcation
- Supply and install buried cable, aerial cable, entrance cable, backbone cable, riser cable and demarcation.
- Supply and install telephone, data, and coaxial cabling for townhouses, multi tenant units, and high rises buildings.
- Temporary services provided for new construction and renovations.
- We also install cable for TELUS TV and P3000 multimedia panels, and are certified for fiber optics installation.
Scissor lift – Boom Lift Installation
- All technicians are bonded, covered by WCB, and carry liability insurance.